Long shot time advanced systems are used in our laser centre. Our device’s air cooling system both cause no pain for patient and also decreases the side effect such as colour change after laser operation. The device can be used for all skin types including black skins, and thin bristles because it has got 2 different laser systems. Our device is certified by CE and FDA. Thanks to its advanced preferences mechanism the most available and the safest dose can be selected according to patient’s skin type.
WHAT IS ALEXANDRITE LASER?
In our center, unwanted hair removal is performed with the CYNOSURE Apogee 5500 Elite laser hair removal system. Alexandrite is the fastest and healthiest way to get rid of unwanted hair.
What is Alexandrite Laser Hair Removal? What are the Advantages of Alexandrite Laser Hair Removal?
Alexandrite lasers are a type of laser used on thick and black hair. It is used in all parts of the body. If it is applied to the face area, it would be appropriate to do it under the control of a dermatologist. Alexandrite laser hair removal can be used in both men and women.
HOW IS ALEXANDRITE LASER PERFORMED?
When the laser energy reaches the hair root under the skin, the color cells (pigments) in the hair root absorb the laser energy and burn and destroy the hair follicle without causing damage to the surrounding skin and tissues.
DOES ALEXANDRITE LASER HAIR REMOVAL HURT?
Thanks to the advanced setting mechanisms of the CYNOSURE Apogee 5500 Elite laser hair removal system, the most effective and safe dose is selected according to the skin characteristics. With the air cooling system, painless, fast and comfortable hair removal is provided.
IN HOW MANY SESSIONS DOES ALEXANDRITE LASER HAIR REMOVAL END?
The average number of Laser Hair Removal sessions is 4-6 sessions for body areas and 6-12 sessions for facial areas. This number may vary by the skin and hair structure. Hormonal disorders can affect the number of sessions. Hair density decreases by an average of 20% at each session.
Before Laser Hair Removal:
– The skin color of the areas where laser hair removal will be applied is not tanned by the sun or solarium, and should be close to the real skin color of the person during the session.
– The hair in the areas where laser hair removal will be applied should not have been removed from the root (wax, tweezers) in the last 20 days.
– The growing hairs can be shortened with a razor on the body and scissors on the face until the last 2 days before the session.
– Procedures such as bleaching and dyeing should not be applied to the hairs to which laser hair removal will be applied.
– If a product that peels the skin (peeling) is used, it must be left 15 days ago.
– There should be no make-up on the skin during laser application.
After Laser Hair Removal:
– You should not be exposed to the sun until 1 week after the laser application and should not go to solarium. If there is compulsory sun exposure, creams with a high protection factor (SPF 50) should be applied.
– Depending on the skin sensitivity of the person in the area where Laser Hair Removal is applied, it is normal for redness to occur within 1 hour to a few days.
– The roots of the hairs on which laser hair removal is applied begin to fall out by slightly lengthening within 3 to 10 days, or they are easily removed when pulled by hand.
– Session intervals are usually 4 weeks for the face area and 6 to 8 weeks for the body areas.